The ground floor apartments include a one-bedroom apartment (No. 89), and a two-bedroomed apartment (No. 72) has a garden with pines and evergreen oaks, both are accessed from a delightful, semi-covered courtyard. A covered portico shelters access to a staircase leading to the two large apartments on the upper floor.
There is also an outdoor terraced area open for any guests, paved with terracotta tiles with wide views across the vineyards and hills. Parking is available for all guests.
These apartments are notable for their internal architecture and beautifully furnished, making them some of the most special apartments in the Residence. From the windows to the southwest they offer views across the old formal gardens and out towards the skyline of Siena.
Guests can access the swimming pool and games room, at Casa Cipriano, about 300m away.
TheAnd its appliances are located at ca 300 m.
- The use of common pool gardens and games room
- Light, water, Gas and heating
- ADSL Internet with WI-FI
- All prices are inclusive of VAT
is not included in the price
- Cleaning and linen change with weekly frequency: €100 per month (for long-term rentals)
- The cost of phone calls
- Additional beds (children under 12 years old are our guests)
- The tourist tax for short term rentals: 1.5 euro (01/11 to 28/02) and 2.5 euro (01/03 to 31/10) per person per night up to 6 nights (children under 12 years old are exempt)
The Swimming pool
The Games room