The larger farmhouse has an elegant facade with a series of three arches on each floor. These arches shelter entrances to some of the ground floor apartments, while upstairs they enclose balcony areas.
The panorama towards the north-east is breathtaking: with olive groves below, and far-reaching views across the Chianti hills towards the old monastery of Pontignano, and beyond to Castello di Brolio. Towards the southwest the ground-floor apartments each have a small hedged garden. Beyond these the views drop away across vineyards and woods to the magnificent skyline of Siena.
The Reception area lies about 600m to the south along Strada delle Tolfe while a further 500 m along the road lies Casa Cipriano, where guests can enjoy the swimming pool and games room.
- The use of common pool gardens and games room
- Light, water, Gas and heating
- ADSL Internet with WI-FI
- All prices are inclusive of VAT
is not included in the price
- Cleaning and linen change with weekly frequency: €100 per month (mandatory for long-term rentals)
- The cost of phone calls
- Additional beds (children under 12 years old are our guests)
- The tourist tax for short term rentals: 1.5 euro (01/11 to 28/02) and 2.5 euro (01/03 to 31/10) per person per night up to 6 nights (children under 12 years old are exempt)
The Swimming pool
The Games room