Around the house is a mature garden and a fenced vegetable plot. The pool and games room are just a short walk away.
Each of the apartments enjoys the peace of this “corner of paradise”, close to the little Romanesque church of San Paterniano, with no traffic and with a wonderful 360-degree panorama. To the east are the hills of Chianti, while to the south and west the horizon is marked by the ridge of Sciacciapensieri, and the delicate profile of the renaissance church of Basilica dell’Osservanza, with Siena just beyond.
The Casale Cipriano is located near the swimming pool, within walking distance.
- The use of common pool gardens and games room
- Light, water, Gas and heating
- ADSL Internet with WI-FI
- All prices are inclusive of VAT
is not included in the price
- Cleaning and linen change with weekly frequency: €100 per month (for long-term rentals)
- The cost of phone calls
- Additional beds (children under 12 years old are our guests)
- The tourist tax for short term rentals: 1.5 euro (01/11 to 28/02) and 2.5 euro (01/03 to 31/10) per person per night up to 6 nights (children under 12 years old are exempt)
The Swimming pool
The Games room