The views from the apartments vary, some looking out over the olive grove which surrounds the buildings on three sides. Others enjoy a marvellous sweeping view across an amphitheatre of vineyards towards the hilltop villa and hamlet of La Torre alle Tolfe, with cypress trees and more distant hills beyond.
There is a separate gate opening into a gravelled area, with covered parking for guests.
Casa Nociano lies about 500 m. from the Reception and about 1000 m. from Casa Cipriano where guests can access the swimming pool and games room.
- The use of common pool gardens and games room
- Light, water, Gas and heating
- ADSL Internet with WI-FI
- All prices are inclusive of VAT
is not included in the price
- Cleaning and linen change with weekly frequency: €100 per month (for long-term rentals)
- The cost of phone calls
- Additional beds (children under 12 years old are our guests)
- The tourist tax for short term rentals: 1.5 euro (01/11 to 28/02) and 2.5 euro (01/03 to 31/10) per person per night up to 6 nights (children under 12 years old are exempt)
The Swimming pool
The Games room