The apartments are paved with terracotta tiles, with the roof beams visible. They are well-furnished, simple, but elegant and in-keeping with the rural Tuscan architecture. With a line of olive-trees on one side Parata lies on a gentle incline which drops away to give a glimpse of a beautiful Tuscan landscape.
Some 400m along the road south towards Siena is the gate for No. 6 (Casa Cipriano) where guests can access the swimming pool and games room.
- The use of common pool gardens and games room
- Light, water, Gas and heating
- Internet Adsl con WI-FI
- All prices are inclusive of VAT
is not included in the price
- Cleaning and linen change with weekly frequency: €100 per month (mandatory for long-term rentals)
- The cost of phone calls
- Additional beds (children under 12 years old are our guests)
- The tourist tax for short term rentals: 1.5 euro (01/11 to 28/02) and 2.5 euro (01/03 to 31/10) per person per night up to 6 nights (children under 12 years old are exempt)
The Swimming pool
The Games room